Low Cost, High Quality Cremation Upson County, GA
Welcome to SimpleCremationOnline.com. We’re here to help you make complete cremation arrangements from the comfort of your own home. That’s right, there’s no need to ever visit a funeral home, but rest assured, we are right here if you need us.
Fletcher- Day is a select service provider of SimpleCremationOnline.com Georgia, and we will oversee every step of your arrangements. It’s easy to get started. Just click the link below to answer a few short questions, and you’ll receive an instant cost estimate. You confirm your choices and then decide to pay now or later. It’s that simple.
We are also available to help you make special tribute or memorial arrangements and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you at any time. Please call us at (706) 956-5203 .
We look forward to serving you.
Cremation Services Thomaston and Hannahs Mills, GA
Fletcher Day Funeral Home, located in Upson County, serves the entire Upson County area, including Thomaston, Yatesville, Hannahs Mills, and The Rock. Fletcher Day Funeral Home takes the time to understand your needs during this very difficult time in your life. They go above and beyond to ensure that they meet your needs. Their attentive staff takes the time to understand your funeral service needs, and fulfill those needs while making this time as comfortable as they possibly can.
Fletcher Day Funeral Home is a trusted and respected name that has served the area since 1893. Since this time, residents of Upson County have come to rely on their friendly and professional services that are always done right. They want to make this time as bearable as possible, even with the emotional pain you are probably dealing with.
They offer a variety of funeral services to suit the needs of each family. These include:
- Funeral Design - From choosing the perfect casket to beautiful flowers, their funeral directors ensure that your loved one is laid to rest exactly as you wish.
- Funeral Services - They can conduct the funeral services to pay final respects to your loved one, including viewing, music, etc.
- Burial Services - After the funeral has concluded, they can offer burial services for your loved one.
- Permanent Memorialization - Honor the memory of your loved one with a permanent memorialization.
- Grief and Healing Services - Nothing is quite as intense as the pain of losing someone you love. They understand that it can be a life-altering experience that causes plenty of grief. They provide grief and healing services because this is a time when you might need someone to be there for you.
- Direct Cremation Services - If you prefer a simple, hassle-free funeral experience, they provide cremation services for you. Any of their funeral service directors would be happy to speak to you regarding any of these services in great detail.
Cremation Service in Thomaston GA
Fletcher Day Funeral Services serve the city of Thomaston with their cremation services. Thomaston is a small city with just under 10,000 residents. The city was incorporated in 1825 and since this time has been a town beloved by residents and anyone just passing through. Thomaston has several great museums and an art gallery for visitors to enjoy. The Upson County courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and every May Thomaston has a huge Emancipation Proclamation Celebration.
Hannahs Mill High Quality Cremation
They also serve Hannahs Mill. This small town of 3,000+ residents offers a certain charm, and residents are friendly, neighborly, and still say hello when they see you passing down the street. Hannahs Mill residents who need funeral services can always count on Fletcher Day Funeral Home to provide them with top-notch services that ensures their wishes are carried out exactly as desired.
Upson County Affordable Quality Cremation Services
Upson County residents often choose cremation services when a loved one has passed away. There are numerous reasons why cremation is preferred by so many. First, it is more affordable. Generally cremation costs more than 70% less than the traditional funeral. Second, sometimes your loved one does not desire to have all of the fuss that comes along with a traditional funeral.
With direct cremation, the cost is even more affordable since there is no embalming or viewing. You can still have a memorial if you would like. The trusted funeral directors can take you through the process of the cremation service to ensure that you get exactly what you want. We’ll also ensure that the cremation is performed on time, with a funeral home staff member serving as witness.
Allow Fletcher Day Funeral Home to make this difficult time in your life just a little bit easier with their superb line of funeral and cremation services. They will ensure that your needs are met.
A service provided by Fletcher-Day Funeral Home